So, Jenn at Booksessed is quite a genius and created this monthly meme to showcase what books you want to or are hoping to read this month. I used to do this ages ago and fell out of the habit, but I think it’s an awesome way to kind of focus and motivate yourself to get lots of reading in. This meme gives me the perfect reason to start doing this again, plus I get to post pictures of my books, which we all know is half the fun
If you want to join in, take a picture of your books and/or list them in a post and go to this post to link up. Do it! Do it!
So here’s my books! In order…
- The Damned Busters by Matthew Hughes, which I’m already almost halfway through and I’m enjoying.
- Murder is Binding by Lorna Barrett, who is an author local to my area.
- Devil Said Bang by Richard Kadrey - this is the 4th Sandman Slim book and it just came out and I’m SO EXCITED to read it, but I’m waiting for the honeyman to read it first cause it’s his book.
- My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler – Something fluffy, funny, and probably pretty skanky. But I REALLY need to start reading more books from my “biography/memoir” shelf.
- The Case for Mars by Robert Zubrin, the science book I want to read this month. Especially with the recent landing of Curiosity on Mars.
- Gilead by Marilynne Robinson – Have been wanting to read this for about 7 years. Bout time I got to it, right?
- A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon – Cause I need a dose of Jamie & Claire, so it’s time for another re-read.
There is like ZERO chance I’ll get to read all of these this month, but a girl can dream!
What books do you hope to get to this month? Go to Jenn’s post and link up so I can see!