Happy Sunday morning! My brain is doing that thing where it’s not really great at forming complete thoughts, so bullet points shall be used. And I was going to try to write some reviews this morning… LOL.
- I worked about 53 hrs last week, which isn’t horrible. But I’m tired, and had no time for blogging or the internet in general, really. I always want to hug the internet when I get time to come back and catch up on blogging. This week will probably be much of the same, since I have a literal crap ton of stuff to do AND will be training yet another new person. Hooray.
- I went with the honeyman and my older sister last night to see John Wick. So, it was a pretty good movie – in theory, I actually really like what the movie ends up being about. But I can’t even give you the most critical detail because it would be spoilers. It was SUPER depressing. But basically, I like John Wick. Go him. (And this is coming from someone who usually can’t stand Keanu Reeves.)
- Also, Horns is out now, (based on the book by Joe Hill), but literally NONE of the movie theaters in a 50-mile radius from me are playing it. I think the closest was 80 miles away. What the fuck.
- Speaking of Horns, which Daniel Radcliffe is in, Daniel Radcliffe did this:
What’s great is that I already loved that Blackalicious song, and Radcliffe did a decent job. And it’s super weird to see Harry Potter rapping.
- Oh, Halloween was this weekend! So we stopped by the honeyman’s mom’s house for a bit to say hi and eat some pizza, and then we went over our friend’s house. We met another couple that they are friends with and I actually liked them (this is a rare thing, since I’m generally a brat and anti-social), and we all drank, and did some shots, and played Cards Against Humanity until I was so tired we had to go home. It was a good night. And no, I didn’t dress up. I didn’t have the energy for it. But this year I really want to get a cheap inflatable life jacket, draw planets/stars/comets on it, and go next Halloween as cosmic inflation.
- I had lunch with my little sister this weekend (up there in the green jacket thing) because she’s moving out of town. Only like an hour away, but it’s sad. I’ll miss being able to see her and Devil Baby without making it a day trip kind of thing.
- I finished listening to Think Like a Freak by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner this week, and it was super interesting. I’ll try to review it today… hopefully. It made me want to go back and read Superfreakonomics, which for some reason I had never got around to.
- I want to record a vlog (because I think that’s the only way I’m going to be able to do a review for Locke & Key, which is fantastic but I am SUCKING at trying to write a review), but our computer is like 5 years old and the camera on it is SO bad. I really hope we can get a new laptop soon.
- I’ve been listening to The Heavy a lot this week. The House That Dirt Built is like my go-to CD right now. It’s kind of perfect for autumn weather, I think.
Ok, I think that’s all the rambling I have in me. I have laundry to do, a niece and nephew to go baby-sit, reviews to write, books to read… I need a vacation.
How is everyone else’s weekend going?