And let me start by saying thank you once again to the awesome people that host and produce the Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon every year. Y’all are fabulous. (HUGS)
I am going to try to stay up the full 24-hours, and I will probably fail, as per usual. But I’m going to try because that’s half the fun. Now let’s get to the juicy stuff!
THE READING POSSIBILITIES:
- Super Extra Grande by Yoss
- The Wangs vs The World by Jade Chang
- Spontaneous by Aaron Starmer
- SO MANY COMICS I’M SO BEHIND
- All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai
- Lady Claire is All That by Maya Rodale
- Difficult Women by Roxane Gay
- Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
- The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
- The Infamous Miss Rodriguez by Lydia San Andres
- the three Pottermore Presents short collections by J.K. Rowling
- Finish 1-2 books, and at least 15-20 comics
- Take part in mini-challenges
- Blog hop a tiny bit, cheer people on via Twitter, Instagram, Litsy, Snapchat (follow me! SarahSaysRead)
- Have a ball
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Rochester.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Oh god I don’t even know… I’ve been looking forward to The Wangs vs The World for ages now, but I’m also excited about some quick HP reads in the Pottermore Presents stuff, and I have some ARCs calling my name… gah! 24 hours is not enough!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Jalapeno poppers! They’re my readathon snack. And I usually do chicken tacos for readathon day, but this year I’m just ordering pizza. NOM.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I actually really love NO TURN ON RED signs / laws. Takes away a tiny bit of driving stress.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I’ve done a bunch of readathons! Well, I’m going to order food instead of making it, so that will be nice and hopefully free up a good amount of time for me. Otherwise, I’m not sure I’ll do much different – just try to read without falling asleep and probably failing, like I do every six months! Lol. I do have a new laptop (old one was literally falling apart), so maybe I’ll be more active online and do more update posts. Oh, and this will be my first readathon on Litsy! HURRAH! You can find me on Litsy as “SarahSaysRead” if you are so inclined.