June was pretty successful! I didn’t get quite as much reading done as I thought I would with the honeyman being gone for two weeks for drill, but still. I flew through 57 comics and 8 books. YEAH!
July’s pile I’m keeping short – I want to read these and then whatever else I feel in the mood for.
- Something New by Lucy Knisley – It’s almost my 6-month anniversary of being married to the honeyman, so Lucy Knisley’s newest comic seems appropriate.
- Voyager by Diana Gabaldon – Back to my Outlander series re-read! I have it on Audible too, so I bet I can get through it pretty darn quickly. Funko Jamie & Claire are pretty psyched about it too.
- Redefining Realness by Janet Mock – I’m really looking forward to this memoir about growing up trans, and what that journey has been like.
- Chew: Volume 11 by John Layman and Rob Guillory – Newest Chew volume!! This series is almost over and I am going to be SO SAD. But will probably re-read many times.
- Daredevil Back in Black: Volume 1 by Charles Soule and Ron Garney – I really liked the first issue but missed the next couple, so I grabbed the first volume.
And I have some e-galleys waiting on my Kindle for books coming out in August, I’ll probably try to get to those too:
- Not So Much Said the Cat by Michael Swanwick
- Another Brooklyn by Jacqueline Woodson
- The Four-Dimensional Human by Laurence Scott
What are you excited to read in July?