It’s time!!! Thank you so much to the lovelies who make Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon possible. You are rock stars.
I’m cheering this time around! It’s been years since I think I took part in cheering, and the process is a little different, so this will be interesting but I’m so psyched to come around and shake my pom poms at you guys! Watch out for me on #TeamRaven
As always, I’m going to attempt the full 24 hours. I haven’t succeeded once with this, but some year it’s going to happen, right? IT MIGHT FINALLY HAPPEN.
THE E-BOOKS, BOOKS, AND COMICS
- Not So Much Said the Cat by Michael Swanwick
- The Face: Strangers On a Pier by Tash Aw
- Heroine Complex by Sarah Kuhn
- A Spell for Chameleon by Piers Anthony
- Relativity by Antonia Hayes
- Signal Boost by Alyssa Cole
- Seven Brief Lessons on Physics by Carlo Rovell
- The Beautiful Struggle by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin
- Planetfall by Emma Newman
- Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye
- I Hate Fairyland: Volume 1 by Skottie Young
- Ultimate Comics Spider-Man: Volume 3 by Brian Michael Bendis
- Fables: Volumes 10 & 11 by Bill Willingham
- Hexed: Volume 1 by Michael Alan Nelson
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? NY
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Hard to say, I have SO many that I’m excited to dive into.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Gummy bears.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! A tiny small part of me is considering a “#readathon” tattoo.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I’ll be cheering this time around!! Woohoo!!
I’m not setting any particular page goals or anything. I just want to read, do some challenges, cheer, and have fun. Feel free to check in with me on Twitter! (@SarahSaysRead)
LET’S DO THIS!