I think it’s something like 21 hours into the readathon, officially. But I didn’t even get to start reading until like 10 am this morning, and then I took a nap, so I’ve only read for I think 5 hours today.
BUT it’s 9 pm and I’m pretty sure I can at least read through the midway point (midnight).
- Books read: 1 (Midnight Taxi Tango by Daniel Jose Older)
- Pages read: 319
- Foods eaten: Gummy bears, crackers with cheese and grapes, and chicken taco chili with tortilla chips
- Next book: Probably start on the next #HamAlong section in Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
And I know I’m HOURS late, but I’m going to go ahead and do the update survey:
- Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? NY.
- Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? I can’t remember… I think maybe?
- Where did you hear about the readathon? Pretty sure it was on Twitter.
- What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Alexander Hamilton (ch 10-14) because Hamilton’s life is just bonkers and OMG the musical it’s playing in my head all the time.
- Tell us something about yourself. I think I’m going to go get a new tattoo soon… either an Outlander tattoo or a Borderlands tattoo. Or both. Oh and I’ve been married for 8 days now, which is pretty awesome.
- Remind us where to find you online this weekend. Mainly Instagram and Twitter. I’m SarahSaysRead on basically everything.
Alright, back to reading!