1. What are you reading right now? Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. Might take a break from it soon to read a short story or comics or something.
2. How many books have you read so far? I’ve read two novellas so far – really tiny really, like 96 and 42 pages each. I definitely did not get enough sleep last night so I dozed a lot in the morning.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Finishing Purple Hibiscus and… I don’t know what else. I might start Lagoon by Nnedi Okorafor. Oh and I have Nailbiter and Midnighter comics to read.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Zero interruptions, except for naps and running out to grab extra snacks to get through the night.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How extra awesome the challenges are! Or maybe I’m just checking in more often than I usually do. I’ve participated in at least 6 so far, which is practically unheard of for me.
Back to it then, shall we?