- I spent basically the whole week sick, which sucks. I feel fine now, except for this annoying dry cough that’s lingering.
- It was my friend’s birthday on Friday, so we went out to dinner that night, and then went to the movies with some other girls on Saturday. It was fun, but man, being social really takes it out of me.
- I’m hoping to pack in a bunch of reading today, and this week in general. I want to finish Dorothy Must Die, which is weird and interesting, but so far not really the best writing.
- It’d be nice to get back to my audiobook too. I’ve mainly been listening to podcasts to and from work – they just work out a little better since my commute is now slightly shorter. My faves to listen to right now:
- I want to make some comics coasters. I need coasters for my desk at work, since it’s wood, and I want to bring a little of my fangirl-y personality to my work area. I was looking on Etsy, but they were either too expensive or just not really what I had in mind. So that should be a new project for me over the next couple weeks – gathering up tiles, Mod Podge, and raiding the dollar bins at the comic shop for panels/images that I like.
- Next weekend is Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon and oh man, I cannot wait. I’m going to get my stack together this week and I think it’s going to be mostly comics. Not all, but mostly, because that’s just fun and I have a ton to catch up on. And I’m going to make chicken tacos. And I haven’t had an energy drink in… hmmm… about a month? But maybe I’ll let myself have one then, since it’s a special occasion and all.
- The honeyman should be graduating from basic in about two months! And I’ve been spending a lot of time online looking up the cheapest possible ways to get from NY to MO (and then back again) so I can maybe be there for it. I really want to go, but we don’t really have the extra travel money… so yeah. Not sure if it’s going to happen. Hmm.
- OMG TWO MONTHS. Not nearly soon enough.
- On a cheerier note – Spring is finally here! Snow is finally melted, and it’s been in the 60’s the past couple days, which is absolutely lovely. I got to wear flip-flops yesterday. It was amazing.
- I’m planning to actually get a post or two up this week – one talking about Scribd vs Oyster vs Kindle Unlimited, and hopefully one review of something.
Alright, now I’m going to go relax on the couch and read while my laundry is in the dryer. How is everyone else’s weekend going?