Heyyyy, everyone. Long time, no type.
February was flipping ridiculous. I’m so glad to be done with it. First month without the honeyman and working about 50 hours a week was a bad combination, I think. Let’s see…
- I’ve had three cold sores in the last month. I had gone YEARS without one beforehand.
- I seem to have developed a lovely predisposition to heartburn.
- Sleep kind of sucks. I can fall asleep, because I’m tired, but it wasn’t really restful.
- Apparently my body physically doesn’t handle stress or overwork as well without the honeyman. My body is a jerk.
- This has been my default setting:
- I haven’t been reading much. I only read 4 books last month. This is partly a time thing – I was barely actually taking my lunches at work, and even then I didn’t feel like reading anything lengthy, so I read a bunch of comics this month. They suck me in, but in small intervals and yeah… they’ve just worked out better for me lately. I immediately failed at the War and Peace readalong. I started and stopped some other books, and it’s hard for me to start a book right now and let myself get sucked into it completely.
- Therefore, I’ve also been playing more video games. They’re AWESOME for distraction purposes. And running around in Borderlands 2 blowing shit up and whatnot is fun. I can focus completely on the game and not have anything else running through my head. And it’s noisy, so the house isn’t so damn quiet. Plus, I did want to finish some games while the honeyman is away, so you know… progress?
- On the plus side – it’s March! One month down!
- We have a new temp and he’s working out really well so far – fingers crossed that fifth time is the charm. My hours should be going back to normal soon too.
- I’m looking forward to working out more in March. I think it’ll help with the stress levels enormously. And you know… I want to look all hella good when the honeyman gets back.
- Oh yeah, it was my birthday on Friday. That was okay. I went out for dinner with my sister and friends, and then we all played a game and watched Cougar Town and hung out.
- I’m going to try to read more this month, because not reading bums me out. And ideally you’ll see me around the internet more as well. My Bloglovin reader is ridiculous right now, but I’m slowly working through it.
And I think that’s all the updating I have in me right now. Things have been sad, but okay. I’m really looking forward to March – to more time not working, to catching up on all the things I love, and to hopefully some better weather because I am really sick of this horrible winter wasteland bullshit. If you’re reading this, thanks for not running away crying tears of boredom. You deserve a gold star.
How have you guys been??