Going to make this a quick one, since I’m still boutofbooks-ing…
- It was a rough start to the week… I was distracted and kind of out of it. My dad got out on the 8th… so far, no one has heard from him, so that’s good.
- It’s been Bout of Books this week! Man I love this readathon, because the fact that I had several days where I was busy or tired are okay. Hopefully today, the last day, should be my best day. I got nothing to do but laundry.
- I ran errands yesterday morning with my nephew. It wasn’t SO bad, except getting him in-and-out of the car like 16 million times. I can home and took a 3-hour nap, but at least I got all the things done!
- Yesterday included a trip to the comic shop. I hadn’t gone since before Christmas, and I had a bunch of stuff waiting for me, as you can see above. I’m going to read some of those today 🙂
- I also have a ton of reviews to write… should probably get on that.
- And on a sad note, it’s only about two more weeks until the honeyman leaves for basic. We still have a bunch to do, but crap it’s so close.
Aaaand now I’m going to finish the episode of Friends that’s playing in the background, use ALL my willpower to turn it off, and read read read. How is everyone else’s weekend going?