It’s already late in the day. So, bullets.
- We saw Mockingjay Part 1 on Monday. Meh. I think the second part will be better, but this one was a whole lot of Katniss looking around with a horrified expression on her face. This so didn’t need to be two movies.
- I’m seeing an old friend tomorrow for dinner! We used to work at the bookstore years ago and used to hang out all the time, but I think it’s been a couple years now. I’m looking forward to catching up.
- I finished Age of Ultron and The Cuckoo’s Calling this week. I’m hoping I can make a big dent in HP 4 today, I’m about 25% in right now.
- I ALSO read the first issue of Bitch Planet, and OMG, read it. Go download / buy it and read it. I read it on comiXology because I wanted to see what all the excitement was about, and then I called my comic store and asked them to set aside a copy for me and add it to my pull list.
- I’m looking forward to Christmas being over. I’m excited for it of course, but I still have SO much shopping to do and only one more paycheck to do it with. My neck and shoulders have been achy all week, and I’m thinking it might be due to stress. Gotta love this time of year.
- Getting Christmas cards from blogger friends is definitely one of the best things about this time of year 🙂
- I’m also just really looking forward to the new year. 2014 wasn’t the greatest – I worked way too much. I’m hoping I can avoid 65 hours work weeks in 2015. The overtime was nice, but it’s really just not worth it.
- We started watching American Horror Story: Coven because it’s FINALLY on Netflix. It’s so fucking disturbing. A small part of me misses the subtleties of the first season. But on the plus side, in-your-face weirdness like in Coven probably won’t give me nightmares. Probably.
- I made venison stew last week. Mmmmmmm. So yummy.
- I didn’t work out enough this week – I was busy some nights, and then the weather just turned into absolute crap. It took me 40 minutes to shovel my car out of all of the snow behind it one morning so I could go to work. Ugh.
- I DID get to go to the gym today, and had a pretty good run – except now my ankle hurts. I don’t think it’s sprained, but it’s hurting to walk on. Great.
And speaking of all that, I think now it’s time to sit on the couch and read for a bit. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!