November wasn’t a great reading month, of course. I think I ended at about 9, and 4 of those were comics and/or graphic novels. Anyhoo, I’m excited for my pretty tiny December TBR.
On the Kindle:
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Price
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
I’m re-reading all the Harry Potters. It’s a Very Harry Christmas! I’ve already finished the first two. This is probably my fifth or sixth time re-reading them, and I should have no trouble flying through these this month. AND, I’m able to read them all on my Kindle right now for free, which means reading in bed and at the gym. I signed up for Amazon Unlimited, and the first 30 days are free. From what I can tell by browsing so far, the selection for Amazon Unlimited isn’t great. They don’t have nearly the fantastic selection that Oyster does. I might keep Amazon Unlimited for a month after re-reading the HP books, just to read some of the books they had that I am interested in, but ultimately I’m still hoping to get a Kindle Fire and get Oyster back.
- Superfreakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner – I enjoyed Think Like a Freak so much on audio, that I grabbed this without hesitation last time I was at the library.
- Yes, Please by Amy Poehler – Still plugging away at this on Audible.
- My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories – This is an anthology of stories by mainly YA authors, but one of those authors is Rainbow Rowell, so clearly I needed this. Hoping it gives me some good warm fuzzies as it gets closer to Christmas.
And that’s all I’m planning on! I may dip into other books on my Kindle, or other library books I still have laying around the house, but really I’m just planning on enjoying the magic of HP and reading whatever.
Anything special you’re planning on reading this month?