I can’t believe it’s midnight already! Only 8 more hours left!
- I read more Classic Deadpool.
- Was about to start Honor’s Knight earlier, but then the honeyman called and said he was on the way home, so I shredded the chicken in the crockpot for dinner.
- When said honeyman got home, we chatted and then we ate and watched The Big Bang Theory and hung out for a bit.
- I read the first volume of Locke & Key. HOLY CRAP you guys. SO GOOD.
- Made cookies. Well, “made” in that I put the pre-formed cookie dough on a baking sheet and put it in the oven. Yummm.
- Got partway through the second volume of Locke & Key, but had to break to take another hour-or-so long nap.
- And here we are!
Also, I missed the mid-event meme earlier so I’m going to do it now:
1. What are you reading right now? Locke & Key, volume 2
2. How many books have you read so far? Finished two.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Hmmm… I don’t even know anymore. Maybe Annihilation, on my Kindle?
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Well, the honeyman came home earlier so that required a bit of a break from readathon-ing.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? HOW FAST IT’S GOING. Seriously you guys, there’s only 8 hours left and I haven’t even started most of the books that I wanted to start. Ahh!
Looking back on it, I was so warm and cozy while reading I was bound to get drowsy. Shawls are PERFECT for keeping warm while reading, but I guess they also tend to induce naps. Oh well.
These next hours are going to be sketchy. I am going to do my damnedest to stay awake. I have a new energy drink, and tons of books to go. Knowing that I am going to be baby-sitting my nephew in 8 hours is not exactly encouraging though… so another nap may happen. We’ll see. I’m going to set alarms on my phone for every other 2 hours, just in case.
Who’s still with me? How are you holding up?