Good morning ya’ll!
So this is really just a quick update – I’m trying to sell my Beetle today, AND trying to finish my re-read of A Breath of Snow and Ashes, AND I want to get a couple graphic novels reviews written.
- Work is good. We finally have two really great temps that we’re going to keep, and that means work shouldn’t be quite so insane.
- I got a new car! 08 Nissan Versa. Very exciting.
- Written in My Own Heart’s Blood came out on Tuesday! The honeyman had it waiting for me when I got home. I’ve been binge-reading A Breath of Snow and Ashes, and then I have to re-read An Echo in the Bone, and then I’ll finally be able to read the new one! Yay Outlander.
- Helping me power through my Outlander re-reads? Audible. Especially because I’ve read these books like 4 or 5 times, so I can listen to them while I’m doing stuff at work because they don’t require my full attention.
- The honeyman, since I’ve been reading in all my spare time, started binge-watching Orange is the New Black. I can’t read in the same room while he’s watching it because it sucks me in and I get distracted, but I think I’ll finally start watching that sometime soon.
- Sometime within the next couple weeks I’m going to pick Missy up from my mom’s house and take her to get re-tested for FeLV, because apparently false positives are relatively common. If she tests negative for it, then maybe we could take her back home! Though Gabby would hate it, at first…
- There are two awesome Epic Rap Battles of History that came out relatively recently – Walter White vs Rick Grimes (I KNOW how many of you are TWD and BB fans), and Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe, which was just so bookish and fantastic. I leave you with these.
Alright, I’m off to do things now… and hopefully you’ll see a couple posts from me this week, if all goes according to plan. How have ya’ll been?!