I just realized that I really have no posts planned for this week. I mean, sure, it’s Thursday and I might be a little late noticing this, but still. I really only did a Sarah Sunday post (snore) and a Bleak House readalong post (yay). Hence, this post of randomness. Thanks to Christine at Bookishly Boisterous for a reason to blog today!
- I’m like on Google+ now. I think there’s a little link thingy to it under my posts now. I’ve been getting some questions lately about whether I’m on Facebook (awww, you guys), and I’m not. But I wanted apparently MORE social media to interact with you guys on, so here we have it. I’m figuring it out. If you have any tips of how to use it, let me know. (How does the Hangout thing work? What is that?) I have the app too.
- At Alley’s insistence, I’ve started listening to Welcome to Night Vale. It’s delightfully strange. I recommend it. I’m 4 episodes in, and they’re perfectly timed for my rides to work.
- Gabby is sleeping right next to my knee right now. It’s too damn cute.
- I watched The Heat this week! (YES, that’s FIVE MOVIES so far this year. Clearly I’m awesome at this watch-more-movies thing.) It was really funny. Of course there were some annoying tactical error-type things, but you know, it’s a comedy, so I was able to let that go. I wanna watch it again. Great, it was.
- I’m doing some overtime this weekend filling in for someone. This is actually a pretty good thing.
- Did you guys know that Rainbow Rowell is writing two graphic novels? WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME OF SUCH FANTASTIC NEWS?!
- Reading has not been going very fast for me this week. Mainly because I had procrastinated on Bleak House. And I’m re-reading The Rosie Project, which is delightful. And I read Chew Volume 2, which was fun and I can’t wait to get Volume 3 this weekend. Hooray for graphic novels!
- Oh yeah, we got a crap ton of snow over the past two days. So that sucked. Damn NY. And I didn’t even get to leave work early. I DID skip the gym, but that’s not really something to be that proud of.
- I’m VERY SLOWLY catching up on my Bloglovin reader. I still have posts in there from about a week ago, but I’m working on it.
- I’ve been watching a lot of Cougar Town. Yay season 5! And it’s the perfect excuse to drink.
So, how is everyone else’s week going? Anyone else happy it’s almost the weekend? Or SUPER PSYCHED for Rainbow Rowell graphic novels?
PS – I just remembered that I meant to do a January Mini-Review Recap this week. So apparently I DID have another post planned this week, I just forgot about it. Soooo, that’ll be coming later, I guess.