Alright, a quick Sarah Sunday update, so clearly bullets are going to be needed…
WORK WAS INSANE THIS WEEK. Week from hell.
- Also adding to stress this week is stuff going on with my grandma’s estate and my family never agreeing on anything and changing their minds back and forth and it is all just so ridiculous, and I’m mad at myself for getting sucked back into all that crap again.
- I finally had my car looked at yesterday, and it only needs a few things, so hopefully next weekend I’ll have my beloved Beetle back.
- I saw Frozen yesterday with my sister and niece, and that was cute. I laughed a lot. And then my sister, the honeyman, and I proceeded to go to The Cheesecake Factory, and Barnes and Noble, and Trader Joe’s, and it was all very fun but tiring.
- I made Biscoff Fudge today. It was pretty great. And I am all about fudge that only has 2 ingredients and takes about 3 minutes to make.
- I’m about 75 pages into Bleak House, and so have about another 85 or 90 to read before Tuesday… I shouldn’t have saved it all for the weekend, but at the same time, I was so goddamn busy this week, so I didn’t have much choice about it.
So that is the shortest of updates. But the main point of me posting at all is to say sorry that I haven’t been around much this week, and I can’t even promise to be better about it this week. If I haven’t commented on your blog in a while, all I can say is that don’t worry, I’ll get to it. I’ve just been slammed lately. And I’ve been trying to read a bit in my tiny spare moments (which was basically today while doing laundry) because I want to keep up with the Bleak House readalong, so being online at all has been just kind of getting pushed to the side. Plus I’ve been starting at my work computer ALL DAMN WEEK and it’s just bothering my eyes now.
ANYWAYS. I miss you all. I’m trying to keep my head above water with everything else going on. I’ll get caught up on blogging stuff as soon as I can.