I’m in a semi-rush, because I spent all morning doing laundry & visiting blogs, and I’m about to head out for the second day of the Merry Movie Marathon, so bullet points again! This might become a thing.
- Work was super busy this week. And it’ll probably stay that way until after the holidays, because end-of-year is always a hectic time. I actually started looking up natural headache remedies because I was getting a headache everyday and I don’t want to be an Advil addict. BTW, most of those natural remedies are NOT helpful for being at work. I’m not crushing up freaking ginger root and making tea at work, for several reasons. So any suggestions?
- That being said, this job is still better than old job. Just sayin’.
- This weekend is the Merry Movie Marathon! Which is basically two days of drinking, socializing, watching Christmas movies, and playing games in our pj’s. My friend hosts this every year and it’s awesome. Yesterday was a really fun day, and I’m happy to say that I kicked a little bit of ass in both Logos and Taboo. (I’m awesome at games when I drink. Seriously, I can roll like 4 Yahtzees in one game if I’ve been drinking.)
- I’m excited for day 2, obvs, even though part of me totally wants to just stay home and read Parasite and catch up on housework. I HAVE NO TIME. But I’m not a flake. And I don’t hang out with a lot of girls, really, so the MMM is good for me, cause I’m not the best conversationalist and it gives me the chance to relax and chat with people I don’t get to see a lot. Also, there’s Kahlua and Calico Jack and SO MUCH WINE. So you know… the choice is clear.
- I’m really sorry if I’m not around much online. Just know that I will read your posts, if I haven’t already, though it might be days after you posted. I’m trying a new organization system on my Bloglovin and it SHOULD work well… again, the only thing getting in the way is being busy and you know, it happens.
- I started Christmas shopping this week! Finally! And there’s only two weeks left… I am so screwed.
Aaaand now I gotta run. So, any headache solutions? Have you ever played Logos? How’s your week been?