MID-POINT SURVEY MEME THING
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? I’m actually pretty tired now. After I post this I’m going to take a 4-hour nap before getting up and going to work, where hopefully I’ll be able to read for the last 6 hours pretty steadily.
2) What have you finished reading? Six Easy Pieces by Richard Feynman and My Brief History by Stephen Hawking.
3) What is your favorite read so far? The Hawking book.
4) What about your favorite snacks? Jalapeno poppers! FOREVER.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! I have visited a couple new blogs, but I didn’t save the links because I’m bad at things… so yeah. I’ll probably spend a lot of time tomorrow during the day catching up on online stuff and checking out blogs.
Soooo I haven’t read a ton since my last update, which was like 4 hours ago. I think. Here’s what’s been happening since the last update:
Books I read from: My Brief History.
Books finished: My Brief History.
Pages read so far: Only 86 pages read since my last update, bringing my total so far to 269. Over halfway to my page goal, so that’s cool.
Snacks: Jalapeno poppers, chicken tacos.
Blogs visited: 6, so 11 total so far.
Challenges: None yet. Still.
After I finished the Hawking book, the honeyman and I went for a quick walk around the neighborhood while it was still nice out. Then we came home, I shredded the chicken for the tacos, and we ate while we watched the newest episode of The Mindy Project. And then the honeyman started watching some half-hour long compilation of Vines on his phone and clearly I ended up watching that with him. Aaaaand now here I am, updating on my lack of progress since my last update and getting ready to take a nap. You’re impressed, I can tell.
I’m going to be reading more of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children because it’s really good, and probably The Sigh by Marjane Satrapi (author of Persepolis) because yay, short graphic novel kind of books. I’m going to bring these into bed with me and hopefully they’ll be so riveting that I won’t even fall asleep… but I should probably get SOME sleep before going back to work. I guess.
Still going strong guys?