It feels SO STRANGE to not be posting about Harry Potter right now. Nuts what a 6-month long readalong of awesomeness does to a person. Soooo instead I’m going to be ramble-y because I feel like posting something anyways. Some things/people I’ve been feeling rage-y about…
- Been watching a lot of the CNN coverage surrounding the George Zimmerman trial. Seriously, fuck that guy.
- Also, screw Rick Perry, who is apparently calling another session just to bring up an abortion bill that Wendy Davis worked her ass off to filibuster. That is a bunch of bullshit. The people have spoken dude, let it go. Unfortunately, I can too easily imagine that he’ll just KEEP bringing it up until it somehow passes, because he’s a dirty douchebag.
- And last but not least, screw Paula Deen and her racist, racist ass.
And in other random thoughts…
- I’m currently reading THREE books that I’m somehow hoping to finish by Sunday night. Yeah like that’s going to happen.
- It’s been 90 and rainy every day this week. Gross. But I do enjoy naps…
- I found a Hobbit name generator – My Hobbit name would be Prisca Sackville-Baggins and the honeyman’s would be Togo Frumblefoot of Bywater. Nice.
- We’re watching season 5 of True Blood and that crap is crazy. I’m really happy that Lafayette shaved his head again.
- Do any of you live in or around Baltimore? Is it a scary place? Or is it awesome?
- Yesterday I was reading in the bath (like one does) and was SO into my book that I didn’t notice that the tub was overflowing and apparently had been for a bit, because water was all over half of the floor. Yeah… that happened.
- I deleted my Facebook account (FINALLY) and my sister looked at me like I was crazy. When I tried to explain to her how creepy and stupid it is and that it’s basically the Walmart of the virtual world (AKA evil), she continued to look at me like I was crazy.
- I could go for some potatoes… mmmm fried with some garlic? YUM. What’s your favorite way to eat potatoes? (Mine is EVERY WAY.)
- Gabby is dangerously close to getting one of her front paws placed on an ink pad and then set on paper so I can get it tattooed on my ankle or something.
- Has anyone seen Monsters University yet? Is it worth going to the movies to see it? Trying to think up date night ideas… though the honeyman probably won’t want to see that, so maybe World War Z or The Heat? I like Sandra Bullock.
Aaaand ending this with a famous person I DO like seems like the post came full circle. I amaze myself sometimes.
Happy Friday peoples. Got exciting plans for this weekend?