Happy Harry Potter post day ya’ll!
I meant to post this 2 weeks ago, but I forgot, so here we go – Dumbledore vs. Gandalf Epic Rap Battle of History. It’s actually not one of the better ERB’s, but I had to do it anyways:
Speaking of Dumbledore, I’m kind of excited to re-read this one because it’s the one I’ve read the fewest times and I only barely remember the whole Dumble-family drama. But this book also brings SO MUCH SAD and I’ve already teared up several times. Soooo yeah. Bullet points!
- Awww, the slight making-up scene between Dudley and Harry.
- Hehehe, 7 Harry Potters. This makes me want to re-watch the movies really bad. I can’t believe I don’t own them yet.
- And then this not-brilliant plan goes into action and just…. sigh.
- George getting his ear blasted off made me cry the most 😦 The twins, I just want to hug them.
- And poor Hermione, having to erase her parent’s memories so that they’re in less danger. Shit got real.
- Good for Ron, finally reading a book on how to deal with girls.
- Hey, Rowling re-named the Light-Putter-Outer! Good job.
- If Scrimgeour wanted Harry on the Ministry’s side so badly, you’d think he’d do something like fire Umbridge to appease Harry and try to make up for all the crap he had to put up with…
- Krum makes another appearance! I missed him. And he’s all angry about that weird symbol that Luna’s dad is wearing, I wonder if that’s important… HMMMMM….
- EVERY PURSE should come with an Undetectable Extension Charm on it. Just sayin.
- Why does Harry have to have a freaking crisis all the time about the adults he looks up to? It’s so annoying. Was his affection and faith in Dumbledore that weak that after hearing the tiniest rumors he has to spin into a anxious fit over it?
- Hey, we know who R.A.B. is! That was fast.
- Hmph. Still don’t like Kreacher…
And that’s all I got! Short and sweet this week, apparently. Seriously though, can someone get on inventing an extension charm thingy for purses? Cause I would pay like a million dollars for that. If I had a million dollars.