Hey there peeps! Happy Sunday!
So, I didn’t do a Sarah Sunday post last week because dude, the readathon was ending and that was enough posting for one weekend. Plus, nothing really exciting was going on anyways. In the past two weeks:
- I hosted that Premier jewelry party, which was fun and OMG my sister showed me how to make this pizza bread thing and it was sooooo goooood.
- Two readathons happened!
- My sister Amanda and nephew L moved back to town! Which is part of why I watched him for like 36 hours straight earlier this week. That was exhausting.
- Had some library drama, but luckily that got straightened out. Isn’t it the most infuriating thing when someone doesn’t believe you, but you know you’re telling the truth?
- I got a new purse! It’s GIANT and blue and I got it on clearance at Target. Love it. Also got a new, smaller notebook to use as a blogging journal.
- Went to my niece and nephew’s birthday party – Emma is 5, and Josh is 8. I got them books (of course). Also, there was delicious pizza and cupcakes. Don’t worry, I’m still working out and such, and still maintaining my current weight.
See, not much when you really think about it. I feel like I’m always busy, but that’s mainly because of stupid work. The weather has been LOVELY. 70+ degrees and sunny for the last 4 or 5 days, and at least another 4 days of it in the forecast. So happy that spring is finally here.
Tonight is date night and we’re actually going out instead of hanging out at home! We’re going to go see Iron Man 3, and hopefully have dinner at P.F. Chang’s. It’s going to be awesome.
Bookish update: Ummmm I read some stuff. Here’s what I read in April. I just finished The River of No Return by Bee Ridgway this morning, and I’m still deciding how I feel about it. I’m currently reading Space Chronicles by Neil DeGrasse Tyson which is really good, but it’s more of a collection of a bunch of his previous essays, interviews, etc rather than just a regular non-fiction book. I’m enjoying it, and the fact that each chapter doesn’t necessarily relate directly to the next means I can read it in bits and then set it aside to do something else without totally confusing myself.
I’m HOPING to finish Space Chronicles within the next couple days, and then I’ll be moving on to something else… not sure what, but I have a ton of books on my May TBR so it shouldn’t be a problem picking something.
Okay, so I’m off to make a grocery list and try to read for a bit before I leave work. How was your week?