How are ya’ll doin???
So, we’re 8 hours in! 1/3 of the way over! Which is so sad to me.
- Started Holes by Louis Sachar, read 104 pages of it before I left work
- That’s 282 pages total so far, about half of my modest page goal for today!
- Got home and started the chicken in the crockpot for chicken tacos later.
- Ate some Nutter Butter cookies, and I’m going to make jalapeno poppers soon. YUMMMMMM.
- Partook of the Self-Portrait Challenge, hosted by The Estella Society:
The honeyman went out with a friend to an army supplies kinda store today and brought me back a present:
So yeah. Best day ever! I’m off to read a bit more, and chat a bit more, and eat sooooo many jalapeno poppers. I’ll be back in another 4 hours or so.