Good morning fellow readathoners!
So, it is 6-ish in the morning and I’m just trying to shake myself awake and read a bit. I have to hit the gym later, and I have errands to run in the afternoon, and I have to go to sleep early because I have to go to work at 2 am. It sucks, but all those things were pretty unavoidable for today. Well except for the gym… but I really should go workout… But I’m going to try to read as much as I can in between all that! And I’ll be draining the battery on my phone by checking in to Twitter whenever I get a chance 🙂
Read chapters 8 through 18 of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince for the HP readalong.
- Finish My Beloved Brontosaurus by Brian Switek (I have less than 100 pages left, so this shouldn’t be an issue)
- Start The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- Energy drink and/or coffee FOR SURE, and water in between
- Cereal, probably PB&J for lunch, leftovers from my jewelry party last night (SO MANY LEFTOVERS)
- Hopefully jalapeno poppers, if I stop at the store and buy them (they’re practically my readathon tradition, so I should)
- Whatever we decide to have for dinner
And those are my humble little plans! OH, and I’ll try to get online for updates / challenges / being social too, of course! What is everyone else reading / eating today?
Well that didn’t quite as I planned! It ended up being a MUCH busier day than I anticipated – unfortunately yesterday was the only the day the honeyman could get off of work so that we could go do a few things that needed to get done.
I did manage a bit of reading though! Much more than I would have if not for the readathon, because normally I would’ve fit in gym-time and gotten more sleep! LOL.
I finished My Beloved Brontosaurus, and I’m almost done with the section of HP that I need to read – I read 217 pages total. I didn’t get to start The Song of Achilles like I initially hoped, but I’ll probably start it later today or tomorrow anyways.
Thanks to Rebecca and Allison for hosting this!!! And if you guys decide to host another one, I’ll make sure that my schedule is a lot clearer!
Off to visit some blogs now! Hope everyone has a lovely day and gets some rest!