OHMYGOD I FEEL LIKE I’VE BEEN GONE FOREVER!
So, remember how a while back I was complaining about our laptop acting stupid? Basically the screen was constantly flickering and it was a pain in the ass. Weeeeellll on Friday after my oral surgery (more about that in a moment, calm yo’ selves) I ended up giving the laptop to my sister so her father-in-law could kindly take a look at it (BIG thank you if you’re reading!), which means I’ve been computer-less since about 2 pm on Friday. We don’t have the laptop back yet (had to order some parts, which luckily weren’t very expensive), so for now I have to do pretty much all my internet and blog-related things while I’m at work.
This morning when I logged on and checked Google Reader, it was at 650. You guys are so chatty! I’ve spent pretty much the first couple hours of my shift clearing that down. I’m reading posts and commenting when I have something to say, so if you see a comment from me on a post that’s like a week old, this is why.
Anyways, a short update of sorts?
- Birthday happened, it was awesome. Basically went out to eat alllll week. And the honeyman bought me books 🙂
- Got all four wisdom teeth pulled out on Friday. I was tired from the sedation, but other than that no swelling and hardly any pain after the second day, so yay! Really tiredness was my main issue but it gave me an excuse to sleep on the couch most of the weekend, so it’s cool. I go for a follow-up Friday afternoon to make sure I’m healing okay.
- Been trying to read a lot since I wasn’t able to spend hours online like I usually do, so I have a couple reviews to write.
- I really missed blogging during this past week! I’m going to spend most of this weekend at work catching up and scheduling posts, but then I’ll be internet-less again Monday through Wednesday 😦
- But I’m SO happy the laptop is getting fixed! That screen was driving me insane.
Okay so that’s enough blabbing from me! I should probably start working on other posts and stuff, and going through Googlereader some more… oh and working. Yeah, work is important…
I missed all of your bloggy faces!