I am sooooo looking forward to my March TBR! Jenn created Monthly TBR to show up the books you hope to get to within the upcoming month, and I love it. Feel free to visit her blog and join in!
Ummmm… February was a disappointing reading month for me.
Only 3 out of 9!!! Whaaaaat? I only read 5 whole books in February, and the first halves of 2 others. I can only really blame it on being really kinda busy – I worked 70 HOURS in one week this month, plus V-Day and my birthday. That’s a lot of stuff happening. I started The Prince and the Pauper but didn’t finish it – it was SO SLOW. So in addition to the 3 books in the picture, the other 2 books that I read were One Good Earl Deserves a Lover and The Black Lung Captain, which was the sequel to Retribution Falls. I’m disappointed I didn’t get around to Me Before You, but it was about two weeks overdue at the library so it had to go back.
Let’s move on, shall we? My March pile is FULL of amazing.
From the top…
- Hell to Pay by Matthew Hughes – This JUST came out, and it’s the third book in the To Hell and Back trilogy I like so much. Super psyched to read it!
- Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray – Already halfway through it for a readalong, so I’ll be finishing this one this month for sure.
- The Return Man by V.M. Zito – I have been wanting to read this zombie novel for a while now. It’s about a guy who is hired by people to find their zombified loved ones and put them at peace. Intrigued, I am.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling – Also halfway through this for the readalong, so it’s a guaranteed finish.
- Just Six Numbers by Martin Rees – My science pick of the month. Hoping to actually get to it!
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion – LOVED the movie, and I bet I’m gonna love the book too!
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell – Been waiting for this for ages!!! Also just came out on Tuesday. Might start this today, if I’m not feeling too wretched (getting my wisdom teeth out, probably as you’re reading this).
- Moloka’i by Alan Brennert – Historical fiction about a leper colony that I’ve been meaning to try out for a while, and Katie liked it so now I’m looking forward to it even more!
- The Map of Time by Felix J. Palma – Ummmm it’s about authors and time travel with steampunk elements? YES PLEASE.
- Boneshaker by Cherie Priest – I saw this at the library and it looks really good. Something about steampunk-zombie-airship adventures, so obviously it sounds super cool.
- The Iron Jackal by Chris Wooding (not pictured) – This is the 3rd book in the Tales of the Ketty Jay series and I ordered it from The Book Depository, so hopefully it will get here within the next two weeks so I can devour it!
Yeah that’s a lot of books. But two of them are already half-finished and I am just SOOOOO EXCITED about all the others!!!
What’s on your to-read list for March?