MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW BLOGGERS!!!!
So, I didn’t have a Sarah Sunday post this weekend because I was busy/tired, so here’s a quick recap:
- Sick all week. Still not quite over it.
- Job didn’t even give us bonuses this year. I officially hate it there.
- Lots of Christmas prep – shopping, wrapping, eating, etc.
- Had Christmas with some close friends on Sunday night – that giant awesomely wrapped present in the pic was a Keurig. This is SUPER exciting.
- Only finished one book – The Truth About Santa by Gregory Mone. It was enjoyable.
- Started Antimatter by Frank Close, haven’t finished it yet.
- Spent Christmas Eve finishing the wrapping, doing prep work for dinner tomorrow, and having an awesome Christmas Eve night with the honeyman – we made pizza and played Black Ops 2 and Phase 10. It was wonderful.
So yeah, Christmas Eve has been a great day, and I’m SO excited for tomorrow! Christmas morning with the honeyman, siblings coming over in the afternoon, the honeyman’s family coming for dinner too – it’s going to be a lot of fun. I’m going to go try to sleep now, so I can wake the honeyman up nice and early to open presents 🙂
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!