Alriiiight week 4! This week’s questions are from Tina’s Book Reviews:
1. In chapter 16 David and Sarah are attacked by freezer zombies in chef attire. Despite its rotten food and disgusting kitchen, lets think about what it could of been before the attack, give me a picture of your dream kitchen or a pic of you cooking your favorite food in your own kitchen… or both!!!
This is very similar to what my dream kitchen would look like – lots of natural wood, some windows, and with an island. And hopefully two ovens.
2. In Chapter 16, David winds up killing those freezer zombies with a blank show me your best one….and yes it must be yours!!!!
OK, we were supposed to show our machetes, right? Or was is just any big blade? Anyways, this is our machete. We should go buy some more, now that I think about it. Can’t have enough machetes in the house.
3. In Chapter 17 David and Sarah find themselves with some cult like people and wind up trapped. How would you escape? Ropes? Blankets….show me your best.
So sheets is a great idea but I’m too lazy to go tie up my own for a picture. But hopefully in this situation we’d be wearing paracord bracelets – certain types of paracord can hold up to 550 lbs and would definitely be handy in that scenario.
4. In Chapter 19 David and Sarah find a surprise in the car they stole…in the midst of crazy its a nice welcome. Now whip me up your favorite one and share……you can include recipes!!
Cheers! My go-to drink is an amaretto sour – one part amaretto, one part triple sec, and two parts sweet and sour mix. Love that this gave me an excuse to go make and drink one 🙂
5. In chapter 20, Sarah gets to kill a zombie with a cash register, bringing back memories of her worst retail job ever….so tell me whats the worst job you’ve had……if you can include pictures in your uniform I will die laughing…..or a picture of the place you worked will be good too…:).
A costume store that only opens for Halloween and then closes right after. I had to stand by the side of the road in costumes holding signs. Enough said.
I can’t believe we’re almost done! This is where I think Sarah and David really come together as a team, and I love the looting/scavenging scene in the sports store. It’s one of the things I look forward to the most in zombie apocalypse 🙂
Oh and in case anyone is wondering, that scratch on my forehead is from my kitty. She ran over my face in the middle of the night and I woke up with that. She’s lucky she’s cute.