You guys, this sounds EPIC. You know how much I love Jesse Petersen’s Living With the Dead trilogy? Well there is a readalong coming up in June for the first book, Married With Zombies, and it’s SCAVENGER HUNT READALONG and it sounds amazing. (And thanks to Ash at Smash Attack Reads, which is where I found out about this.) You guys so need to sign up, okay? For serious.
This is some of the info that I got off of one of the hosting blogs, The Bookish Brunette:
Scavenger Hunt Schedule:
Week1: Chapters 1-5 (June 1st) – Jen @ In the Closet With a Bibliophile
Week2: Chapters 6-10 (June 8th) – Ashley @ The Bookish Brunette
Week3: Chapters 11-15 (June 15th) – Loretta @ Between the Pages
Week4: Chapters 16-20 (June 22nd) – Tina @ Tina’s Book Reviews
Week5: Chapters 21-26 (June 29th) – Missie @ The Unread Reader
RULES and DIRECTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS:
4. There will be 4 items to find every week and 1 question to answer.
5. The 4 items and 1 question for each week will be available the previous week. They will be found on the blog that is hosting the following week (i.e. Ashley @ The Bookish Brunette will host the 2nd week of June. On June 1st (week 1) you will find her items/questions ON HER BLOG for week 2.)
6. After posting up your pictures/question, make sure to link your DIRECT URL into the linky of that weeks hosting blog.
7. Visit the other linked up participants and leave comments on their posts.
8. Everyone who signs up for the read-along and participates each week will be entered for a chance to win one of three prizes. Best part: there will one winner per prize! Winners will be chosen using Random.org.
9. International participants: The giveaway is open to you as well (as long as The Book Depository delivers to your country).
Does this not sound amazing??? I’m SO excited to get get started. The first participating post goes up this Friday, on June 1st, so you still have the whole week to sign up and get a copy of the book! It’s short, and really fun and I bet you’ll love it. And I’m due for a nice re-read of this series anyways 🙂
Yayyyyy Married With Zombies!