Good morning everybody! So, the mini-readathon is only about two weeks away! I can’t believe it! I’m very excited to spend the day reading & eating yummy food. So this is kind of a reminder post, but I also want to work on spreading the word a little bit – the more the merrier, as they say.
So, if you do a blog post letting others know about the mini-readathon, you have the chance to win a $10 Amazon e-gift card. Just leave the link to your blog post in the comments below by Saturday January 14th and I’ll draw a winner using random.org. Winner will be announced on Sunday the 15th in my Sarah Sunday post.
You can do this whether you’ve already joined the mini-readathon or are just signing up now. So, if you need it again, here’s the info (also located in the Winter Mini-Readathon tab above).
- The object is to read for any 12-hour block on that Sunday. I’ll be reading probably from 10 am to 10 pm, US Eastern time.
- There will be 5 mini-challenges, and one bonus challenge (from my sister Heather at All You Need Designs. She also made my mini-readathon pics! Aren’t they awesome? I have the best sister.)
- One of the challenges will be hosted by the very cool Jenn at Booksessed.
- The prize for each of the 5 mini-challenges will be a $5 Amazon e-gift card. This is a little different than the last mini-readathon, so we’ll see how it goes. There are more winners this way! Prize for Heather’s bonus challenge / giveaway will be announced later.
- Participating in the challenges will last until 12 PM (Eastern) on Monday the 23rd, and the winners will be announced on Tuesday.
- Feel free to spread the word by tweeting or blogging about the Mini-Readathon! If you do a blog post to tell others about it, use the link to that post when you sign up in the linky widget here.
- The Twitter hashtag for that day will be #ssrminiread and my Twitter name is @SarahSaysRead.
- Sign-ups last until the day of the event, use inlinkz widget in the sign-up post.
So, original sign up post is here. Start spreading the word and let’s have a great mini-readathon, shall we?