That’s right, the time has finally come to get this thing rolling! So, here’s the info…
- The Sarah Says Winter Mini-Readathon will be on Sunday January 22, 2012.
- The object is to read for any 12-hour block on that Sunday. I’ll be reading probably from 10 am to 10 pm, US Eastern time.
- There will be 5 mini-challenges, and one bonus challenge (from my sister Heather at All You Need Designs. She also made my mini-readathon pics! Aren’t they awesome?)
- One of the challenges will be hosted by the very cool Jenn at Booksessed.
- The prize for each of the 5 mini-challenges will be a $5 Amazon e-gift card. This is a little different than the last mini-readathon, so we’ll see how it goes. There are more winners this way! Prize for Heather’s bonus challenge / giveaway will be announced later.
- Participating in the challenges will last until 12 PM (Eastern) on Monday the 23rd, and the winners will be announced on Tuesday.
- Feel free to spread the word by tweeting or blogging about the Mini-Readathon! If you do a blog post to tell others about it, use the link to that post when you sign up in the linky widget below.
- The Twitter hashtag for that day will be #ssrminiread and my Twitter name is @SarahSaysRead.
- Sign-ups last until the day of the event.
OK, I think that’s about it. My caffeine-lacking brain is probably forgetting something, but if so all of this info will also be posted on the Sarah Says Mini-Readathon: January page of my blog.
So, sign up below! And feel free to grab a button for your sidebar or a blog post 🙂