Hey ya’ll, just wanted to do a quick post about a fun event coming up – Anastasia at The Birdbrain(ed) Book Blog is hosting a Holiday Card Exchange for us here book bloggers, and I wanted to spread the word cause it sounds hella fun. Here’s some of the info from her post…
1. Sign up for the exchange by November 30, 2011.
2. Partners go out December 3, 2011.
3. You have until December 13, 2011 to send your card(s).
4. Since it’s a book-lovers card exchange you have to include something book-related in your card. Some ideas:
Write about a book you’ve read recently.
Give a few book recommendations to your partner.
Tell a book-related story.
Something else book-related that you think up yourself.
5. Since this is a book blogger holiday card exchange, you need to be a blogger who blogs at least sometimes about books to participate.
6. The swap is open internationally. Since last year I got a big headache trying to pair up people who did/did not want to send internationally, this year everyone must be willing to send internationally. Okay? Okay.
7. You can exchange up to five cards. You won’t always get a card from the same people you send your cards to. It will nevertheless be an awesome thing.
So you know, if it sounds like something you’d be interested in then GO SIGN UP NOW! And thanks to Anastasia for taking the time to organize this!
Off to eat breakfast and read more JS&Mr.N now…