Well folks, I can’t believe it went this quickly but here is the end of my 12-hour mini-readathon! Tomorrow will be spent working on reviews for what I read and visiting blogs and commenting on your posts. Tuesday morning will be spent on seeing who completed which mini-challenges, and picking and announcing the winners of the Amazon gift cards, as well as announcing the winner for my sister’s bonus mini-challenge. Again, winners will be chosen randomly.
I want to thank my lovely sister Heather for hosting her bonus challenge / giveaway, and I want to thank the awesome Jenn for hosting her cover-themed mini-challenge. You guys rock 🙂
Just as a reminder, you do have until 6 PM Eastern time tomorrow to complete whatever mini-challenges you want.
I had a lot of fun today, and thank you to everyone who signed up and who participated. It was amazing, and I’m definitely thinking of hosting a Winter Mini-Readathon in January 🙂
SOOOOO, here is your last mini-challenge! It’s a simple end-of-the-event survey. I’m A) a little lazy and B) having some issues with Mr. Linky right now for some reason, so you can either answer the questions below in a comment, or you can answer them in a blog post, and then leave a comment with a link to your post.
1. How many books and/or pages were you able to read?
2. About how many hours were you able to read for? (Were there many distractions, breaks, etc?)
3. Do you have any likes/dislikes about the 12-hour readathon, compared to a 24-hour readathon?
4. Favorite and least favorite books that you read today?
5. Do you have any suggestions for things you’d like me to do differently if I host another mini-readathon?
Thanks again everyone! And goodnight!