So, I felt like a break and thought that might be a good time to update and post some random (but fun) GIFs. It’s hour… 10 now, I believe. Well, it’s the start of hour 10. So yeah. I’m going to bullet my thoughts / updates, cause I’m feelin lazy.
- I finished Agents of Light and Darkness by Simon R. Green – which is the second book of the Nightside series, and I’ve already realized I need to go buy the next couple books on Monday cause these books are full of awesome. This one had Marilyn Monroe AND a roomful of dead Nazis in it. Among other awesomeness. YOU CANNOT GO WRONG.
- I’m now 98 pages into How To Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran. It’s… interesting. Several parts have made me laugh out loud, and I’m taking a lot of notes (AKA, arguing with some of her points via post-it notes, all of which I’ll discuss in my eventual review). HOWEVER she may have crossed a line in kind of making fun of Cougar Town, and I’m not quite sure I can love her after that. We’ll see if she can recover – still about 200 pages left.
- So, I’ve read a total of 268 pages so far… which isn’t great, but isn’t terrible either, considering we’re not even halfway through.
- I am seriously considering a nap soon… but I’m trying to hold out as long as I can.
- The honeyman was wonderful and went to the grocery store so that I could come straight home after work and get into pj’s. He also made dinner (chicken burgers, yum). He’s a wonderful, wonderful man.
- I’ve been having food mishaps all day - I forgot some breakfast biscuit thingy I meant to bring to work. I brought microwaveable chicken soup with me to work, which was terrible and I didn’t finish. When I got home and went to nuke some popcorn, our ill-tempered microwave finally died completely – before my popcorn was even close to done. I went to eat a 100-cal mocha ice cream bar, but it somehow melted in the freezer. WTF.
- I’m still feeling all sniffley and stuff, which sucks.
- Gabby is SO HAPPY that I’m home and just chilling on the futon. I love the kitty cuddles.
So, that’s how my day has been so far. Still 14 hours to go, woo-hoo! I’ll try to update again… sometime before I have to be back at work (which is in like 8 hours. Yuck.)