Well, not really. Hi guys! It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and this week’s topic is Top Ten Posts On Your Blog That Would Give The BEST Picture of YOU (as a reader and a person — so pick the 10 best reviews/posts that you wish every potential reader of your blog would see!) Whew! So, these are some of my favorite blog posts that might give you a general idea of who I am.
1. My first ever vlog - Aww, I was so nervous, lol. And don’t worry, I eventually learned how to talk louder. I miss doing vlogs. I need to find a new book-buying-sharing meme to join in on.
2. My Big-Ass To-Read Shelves - Pictures of all my books, and stats on how many books I’ve read that I actually own. It’s been over a year since this post… I should do it again and see if my numbers have improved at all. (Probably not, because even though I’ve purged a lot of books I’ve also bought a crapload of books…)
3. My review of Emma by Jane Austen – Because Emma gets so little love.
4. My criteria for a 5-star rating – Pretty self-explanatory. And even though I wrote that post ages ago, I still pretty much agree with everything I said there.
5. An angry review of A Visit From the Goon Squad – Because my angry, ranty reviews are the funnest.
6. Sarah Sunday - This SS post shows the awesome signed edition of Outlander I received, plus a cute baby picture of my nephew L. And this one shows my awesome V-Day this year as well as a pic of the honeyman and I lookin all pretty. (Ahh, see how I snuck 2 links into one pick? Sneaky I am.)
7. My review of Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card – Because it’s an awesome sci-fi book, but I also discuss some of the controversy surrounding the book – namely the racism and violence.
8. Literary Tattoo post – Mainly in which I show off my tattoos and ask my readers about literary tattoos.
9. My review of In Search of the Multiverse by John Gribbin – Showing off my smarty-pants.
10. My review of Beauty Queens by Libba Bray - Cause I also read some YA, and this book was awesome.
Also some notable mentions are my super-angry post about Borders closing and how much I hate e-books, a 55-question bookish survey, and a review of The Bronze Horseman to show my historical-fiction side.
Sooo those are some of my favorite-ish blog posts of mine, that should give you a little insight into the realm of Sarah, if you’re new to this blog. If you’re a regular reader, well you already know how crazy I am.
What blog posts of yours should I check out?